A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!
Look around in your bios and see if there is some type of enable usb keyboard support. This will allow the keyboard to work before windows loads its usb drivers.
There are a couple of these services around (I recently joined flickr.com). Not sure how they pull it off. Perhaps they report themselves as a non-profit organization (which gets tax breaks). And maybe there is more money in advertising and by donation than I expect.
Something else that...
I would think that the wireless card(s) would come with some kind of software that would do what you want. Now how good this software turns out to be is another story.
What os are you and your parents using?
I assume you will be setting up your parents computer as the server which will be sharing the internet connection. Is your system using DHCP, and getting an ip address from the server ok?
Yea I have one of those as well and can second that it has a tendency to add some fuzz to the signal.
I purchased mine a long time ago but I think I paid about 15 bucks for it on e-bay.
Sounds like a SCSI card, and if you dont know what it is Im going to guess you are not using it or dont actually have one (perhaps windows is making some kind of mistake with your other hardware?).
If it were me, I would probably just disable it.
Another option is to look into is...
How are you going to have google check your pop account? Perhaps they added this feature and I didnt know about it but I think the only think you can do is check your gmail account with a pop program.