• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Problem with a Driver

LoveTheBass

Limp Gawd
Joined
Oct 13, 2004
Messages
131
I have a driver that is giving me errors. It is saying in the Device Manager that the "Device cannot start." It's a AXVSCSI Controller (which in all honesty I have no idea what it actually does) but it says there are no updated drivers, there aren't any drivers to fall back on, and the trouble shoot didn't help. I've been googling this for a half hour and can't find anything that helps.

Anyone have any ideas how to make this functional again?
 
Sounds like a SCSI card, and if you don’t know what it is I’m going to guess you are not using it or don’t actually have one (perhaps windows is making some kind of mistake with your other hardware?).

If it were me, I would probably just disable it.

Another option is to look into is making sure you installed all of the drivers that came with your motherboard.
 
Back
Top