Recent content by jgregg078

  1. J

    Need advice: Worth upgrading or Replace

    Thank you all. I think I am going to go with the recommendation of upgrading my GPU and monitor first and seeing what I want to do from there.
  2. J

    Looking for software for a specific task - Organizing in theory

    Hey all, I am looking to grab a piece of software to help me organize something but for the life of me I cannot figure out how to search for it. The best thing I can do is give an example of what I am looking for. So here it goes: Basically, I am looking for something to help me organize...
  3. J

    Need advice: Worth upgrading or Replace

    Yep, completely forgot to answer the normal questions. I want to get back into gaming specifically with this PC. I have my laptop for all other functions. My current monitor is below and I was planning on upgrading this anyhow but I haven't done much research into what is out there now. ASUS...
  4. J

    Need advice: Worth upgrading or Replace

    Hey all, I have my semi-old gaming PC fresh out of storage since my living arrangement were chaotic. I wasn't sure if it was worth upgrading or if I should just start from scratch. Below are the primary specs. Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-Z97X-UD5H LGA 1150 Intel Z97 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX...
  5. J

    Build advice needed

    1) What will you be doing with this PC? Gaming? Photoshop? Web browsing? etc Gaming (a wide mix, including mainstream titles), Software Development, Coding, and some image production work. 2) What's your budget? Are tax and shipping included? Around $1,500 USD, though less is always a plus...
  6. J

    Need help updating my rig

    Thanks for all the information folks. I think I am going to go the X6 route here. Swapping in the X6, new video card, and a better power supply should give me the boost I am looking for to get going with new games (hopefully).
  7. J

    Need help updating my rig

    kinda what I figured. thanks for the help.
  8. J

    Need help updating my rig

    Morning all, first time posting. I was hoping to get pointed in the right direction. I have been out of the hardware game for a few years and now that it is time to upgrade my rig, I am lost. With some great looking new games coming out, I want to get my system updated. I will have to do this...
Back
Top