I still am wondering how a Blackberry with a touch screen will fare on the market. I guess it will likely be popular with a younger target group. I don'tthink people who use Blackberrys for biz purposes will be interested.
Have you considered Zune?? I know it's not on your list of maybes, but it fits alot of yor requirements.
First of all - it's $250 for 120 GB's of space. It plays music, videos and displays images.
It also has the added bonus of having an FM tuner which actually comes in handy alot. IN...
I am also really liking the new updates. I'm still yet to download an Audiobook but tagging songs from the radio is a really unique feature that actually works well.
More excited about getting some reviews of the Sidewinder X8 - think it's due to become available in Canada in early 2009.
We will have to see if Microsoft's first wireless gaming mouse measures up...
I highly recommend the wireless entertainment desktop 8000. It's a little pricey - but it never dies, is backlight and has 4 USB ports which come in very handy.
Did you ever consider the Voodoo Envy? I know it is kind of on the higher end of the price scale - but it's a seriously sweet machine.
Uses intel graphics media accelerator X3100 - which should allow for quick photo editing.
Also - it's really compact - .7 inches thick and just over three...
Hey - I was just on the HP site and it looks like they've caught the generoity bug. They are handing out a new Blackbird 002 to one lucky winner in a "Dorm Storm" contest featuring Shaun White.
Definetley worth a shot - http://www.hp.com/hho/shaun/sweepstakes.html
May be ahefty price tag... but it's go wicked specs and style to boot
Great pics here, but its the specs that really sell it
http://reviews.cnet.com/desktops/voodoo-omen/1995-3118_7-31292135.html
Have to agree with the original post... no denying the Envy is sexy.
Also, it's wicked how the developers ar so involved in the community.
You can check out what they have to say about Envy and Omen at
www.thenextbench.com
Lets just say this ... Rahul Sood is a character!
This announcement has definetley got me al ittle teary eyed. Not because I care about Hellgate London anymore, but I remember how excited I was in '05 when it was announced.
Seems like everything is going under these days. Looks like those harsh ecomonic times might actually be upon us...