Free HP Blackbird??

Sounds like a marketing ploy to get you to watch some tv show to me.
 
Unable to process the request please try after sometime.

This was after entering my phone and name. I tried it in firefox 3 and IE.
 
"This contest is not open to employees and the immediate families of Hewlett-Packard Company"

:(
 
Registration isn't working now either. I guess I'll wait a bit, it can't hurt to give it a shot in any case.
 
Why is carrot top advertising computers now?

shaun white is a marketing tool for the good and the bad of my sports.(snowboard if you dont know). He makes a shitload of money by advertising.

Do you think this interview was not set up? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-1D_MJzsNU

This is by far the best snowboarder , but hes been doing the same exact halfpipe run for over 3 years. Yes he wins with it... but damn where progression flying tomato?

Oh well...

sorry about this rant...
 
When was the last time you won something expansive?

Nothing is free in this world.
 
I won my ford racing 17" tuner wheels for my focus with a set of McGuard locking lugs for free online.
 
Sounds like a marketing ploy to get you to watch some tv show to me.

Official Rules said:
Weekly Winners will be notified by email on or about 4-6 weeks after the drawing occurs. The Grand and First Prize winners will be notified by phone, email or mail on or about 9/12/08.

You don't have to watch shit to win. Registration worked fine for me.
 
Back
Top