• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by jEnkinsX

  1. J

    Ikea desk gallery

    Thank you sir! Will def do that! Can't hurt to have extra shelving :D I was about to ask that question.. but you answered it.. wanted to do the lack shelf with legs to put a PS3 and 360 under the monitor :D
  2. J

    Ikea desk gallery

    Hmmm ok thanks guys! I will copy that setup.. hope its okay :D
  3. J

    Ikea desk gallery

    Seems similar but the main shelf is a lot thinner than the lack shelf?
  4. J

    Ikea desk gallery

    where did you get that LCD/speaker base/stand? Is that a galant add on?
  5. J

    Crossfire Question : Enlighten Me

    I currently have a HD 4850. I want to build a new system with a P45 board and E8400. Now, I can either sell my 4850 and buy a pair of 4870 512MB. I game with a resolution of 1920x1200. I play games like Far Cry 2, GRID, Crysis. Would crossfire 4870 512MB be overkill for 1920x1200? Should I just...
  6. J

    Post your workstation 2008 !

    where did u buy that table? is the bookshelf and the table one?
  7. J

    790FX/SB600 VS 790GX/SB750

    I tried reading about the new 790GX/SB750 motherboards and I wondered, is it really worth the wait? I saw one article in bit-tech when they compared a SB600 board OC to a SB750 board oc.. and their results were: SB600 : 9850 = 2.80 Ghz 8750 = 3.00 Ghz 5000 = 3.00 Ghz SB750 : 9850 =...
  8. J

    Antec 300

    has anyone tried putting crossfire long cards and lots of HDDs in this case? im thinking whether i might need to upgrade to a 1200 or will it be the same?
  9. J

    Gigabyte GA-MA78GM-S2H = Realtek HD question!

    i tried switching it to 8ch instead of 6ch.. then it works.. but its looking for side speakers which i dont have
  10. J

    Gigabyte GA-MA78GM-S2H = Realtek HD question!

    So I built this system and Im using the Gigabyte GA-MA78GM-S2H. I installed the Realtek HD Audio drivers and I connected my Logitech Z-5300E. When I tried configuring it in the Audio manager thing, I cant get the 5.1 Like when I play games, If a helicopter is in front of me yeah I hear it in the...
  11. J

    Asus M3A79-T Deluxe [790FX + SB750]

    i thought the 790FX only does Crossfire? 4x9800GTs?
  12. J

    When is the 790GX coming out?

    so why do some ppl want the 790FX w/ SB750? what makes it special over the 790GX w/ SB750? thanks again
  13. J

    When is the 790GX coming out?

    So guys.. after reading this thread.. the 780G < 790GX < 790FX? does the 790FX now have the SB700? main difference from the SB750? thanks! i have a 780G board wanting to xfire..
Back
Top