Recent content by JeffForSale

  1. J

    What's Goin on?

    i have a AMD sempron 3000+ on a biostar NF4 4X-A4 i'm trying to OC. i can OC up to 2.1ghz anything after that and my comp freezes after whille. my guess is i need more voltage? when i go into my bios i can't find anything that lets me increase my voltage. also wtf is wrong with my speed fan...
  2. J

    Thermaltake CL-P0114 for $50 bucks worth it?

    i just dropped 50 on one at frys (only to find out there was a 15 dollar mail in rebate too :p ) some arctic silver 5 keeps my amd3800+ 33 to 34 idle and around 41 under full load its about the same noise level as the stock amd heatsink (which was trash) it was a lot bigger than I...
  3. J

    Using QuietnCool-help!

    Hey everyone, I was just wondering, is there a way I can use Quiet n Cool to limit my clock speed? I have an ECS Nforce4 a939 and an AMD 3800+ (frys black friday deal) I have the thermaltake big typhoon with as5 and am seeing 34C idle and 40 under load I used systool to change quietcool to...
Back
Top