Recent content by jdraughn

  1. J

    RSS app that filters and e-mails?

    I am looking for an app or firefox plugin that will scan specific RSS feeds for certain keywords and if a match is found e-mail me. Anyone know of anything like this?
  2. J

    Trying to decide what size/resolution monitors for PLP setup.

    Hi all, I get to go pick up two Asus R9 290's on Monday but I will need a monitor. I have been using my 42" 1920x1080 TV connected to my Asus laptop which has a 560m GPU for the last couple of years, before that it was an 8800 built into a different laptop. I have never been able to or wanted...
  3. J

    T-Mobile "abandons overage charges"

    One thing I noticed, which is not very clear, is that yes, once you reach your "limit" in data, you still have data, just slower, EXCEPT for tethering. Once you hit your limit, you can't tether anymore until the next billing cycle starts.
  4. J

    Logitech M705 Wireless Mouse $19

    I have the M510 and it's batteries lasted for like a year before I had to change them. I love the mouse, the M710 looks pretty much identical.
  5. J

    Mouse still on after shutdown?

    Some motherboards have the ability to keep usb ports on to charge your phones or whatnot when the computer is off.
  6. J

    Too soon for new consoles?

    I have noticed quite a few comments that mention that when comparing the same game between the PC and a console, that the PC version doesn't look a whole lot better then the console version, so we don't need newer/better consoles. Well, that's exactly WHY we need better consoles. PC versions...
  7. J

    I want to combine my drives into one large disk.

    This looks very interesting, I am going to research it more. Thank you all for your answers. And by the way, any data that I REALLY care about is backed up in a different location. I would hate to lose my movies and such, but I could always go through the hassle of encoding from my dvd's...
  8. J

    I want to combine my drives into one large disk.

    Is it possible to take my 4 drives and combine them so Windows just sees one large partition? I have 2 - 2 TB drives and 2 - 1.5TV drives and they are mostly full. I think I have about 100GB free on 2 or 3 of them. I'm running windows server 2008 and it's installed on a separate 500gb drive...
  9. J

    Google+ Has 100M Active Monthly Users

    After I got my Galaxy S3, apparently I subscribed to Google+ because every time I took a picture, it would automatically upload via Google+. I never meant to use Google+, it was automatic.
  10. J

    Just a FYI if you live in Las Vegas

    Because they keep adding more content to their drive? I haven't bought any new drives in 2 years, currently at 7TB, and am running out of space again. I will probably buy two 3TB drives within a couple of months.
  11. J

    iPhone 5 to have LTE around world

    So I guess Masturboting would be the android equivalent?
  12. J

    Item lost in shipping

    Common sense? I have been mostly lurking on these forums for years, mostly just bought online through Newegg or Amazon though, and this is the very first time I have heard of the term "Heat". I guess I have no common sense because I could have very easily made the same mistake.
  13. J

    Setting up DNS on Windows 2008 R2

    Hi all. In the past I have used a free DNS service to point toward my home web server. I have a static IP, which my router uses and then assigns 192.168.x IP's to all computers on my network, including my web server. When I tried to install the DNS functionality on the web server it came up...
  14. J

    WTB: Samsung Galaxy S3 Pebble Blue ATT

    I love mine but may be willing to sell it so I could get a Galaxy Note 2 if you still need one.
  15. J

    Thin ITX options...

    150w / 19v = 7.894736842105263 amps
Back
Top