Jul 22, 2013 #1 F Fooshnik 2[H]4U Joined Oct 6, 2004 Messages 2,922 Link. Code MLCKE22ZNL1 Battery supposed to last ~3 years.
Jul 22, 2013 #2 N needmorecarnitine Supreme [H]ardness Joined Feb 10, 2004 Messages 4,609 refurbished
Jul 22, 2013 #3 S strekship Limp Gawd Joined Jan 9, 2010 Messages 251 I have one of these, and the batteries do last forever in them. I can't remember that last time I changed them.
I have one of these, and the batteries do last forever in them. I can't remember that last time I changed them.
Jul 22, 2013 #4 J jdraughn Limp Gawd Joined Mar 9, 2007 Messages 324 I have the M510 and it's batteries lasted for like a year before I had to change them. I love the mouse, the M710 looks pretty much identical.
I have the M510 and it's batteries lasted for like a year before I had to change them. I love the mouse, the M710 looks pretty much identical.
Jul 22, 2013 #5 M MrWrong [H]ard|Gawd Joined May 3, 2013 Messages 1,476 I picked on of these up to use at work and its a great little mouse. Ive had it for close to 3 years now and im still rocking the original batteries so they aren't lying there.
I picked on of these up to use at work and its a great little mouse. Ive had it for close to 3 years now and im still rocking the original batteries so they aren't lying there.