A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!
Are all your fans pushing air in the case?The rear is probably blowing out. If not already done try flipping the top fans so they pull the hot air out of the case.
40 degree swing is allot I think especially with that many fans and also being on water.
Ten minutes into Prime and I haven't hit...
Brother, you read my post all wrong. I'm all for buying what you love. I think this notion of having to have 4k at 60 fps has allot of guys grabbing up components before they really mature. Its like the VR stuff. In 2-3 years the VR stuff will be much better than what you have today and cheaper...
Boycotts?
Lulz......This isn't fighting for which restroom I want to piss in. If there is a market for a $1200 card then there is a market. It comes down to price for performance. Personally I think the lesser cards are better bang for the buck. If you want to buy a $1200 brick that will be...
If anyone can get their hands on these shoot me a PM. I'd like 2-3 sets.
XIGMATEK - PRODUCT LIST
Seems like they are available overseas. Just not in the US.
Looking forward to a new rig in 2017 and the CPU pickup is what is keeping me from updating sooner. Looking forward to a chip with more ass in the $350-$400 range. If a Zen chip outperforms the recent Skylakes I'm game to go AMD. Need to see the benches 1st/ I'm having high hopes after reading a...
Just got it all moved over. After so many years I had an itch and with the upgrade path a bit off with all the new stuff coming moving into a new case made sense. My temps with folding were just to high.
So, I added the new 3,000 rpm fans. I removed the Xig fan and put in the Scythe and also...
I have AS 5 and some stuff called Aero 700.
I was going with AS 5 but I have a feeling this is not going to fit with "good" compound.
Going to MC tomorrow. Is this the Noctua you were referring to?
Micro Center - Computers and Electronics
Same thing here mate. 2500k and its been at least 5 years since I had the cooler off. I'm using the same cooler as you as well.
I just got a new case and moved all my stuff over. Its a windowed case so I picked up a few new fans too. Temps dropped about 10 degrees but I think I can do better...
Hope to find someone running this Geil. But your right. The LED's for heat have gone away. Seems like it was more of a DDR3 item.
GeIL SUPER LUCE 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 3000 (PC4 24000) Desktop Memory Model GLR416GB3000C15ADC - Newegg.com
Looking at this board now. Any recommendations on DDR4 that lights up? Was looking at some Geil but wasn't on the QVL table. Like to run 3000 with 4*8gb sticks.
I didn't see much more for the money using a 6800 instead. After those 2 cpu''s your $600 and higher. I can always drop one of the higher clocks in once prices drop.
That mobo has terrible reviews. I liked the Asus because the build quality looks great and I like the idea of a sound bay as well...
Core i7-5820K 3.3GHz 6-Core, GeForce GTX 1080 8GB G1 Gaming, Enthoo Pro M Acrylic ATX Mid Tower - System Build - PCPartPicker
The 1080 will be a 1070. I'd buy 2 1070's before a single 1080
The MSI MoBo is a placeholder. I was actually looking at
ASUS RAMPAGE V EDITION 10 LGA 2011-v3 Intel X99...
Been about 5 years since my last build. I use allot of Office Programs, Folding and I play allot of TF2 but I'd like to get into newer games as well. Wife uses the PC for surfing.
I'll be going from my full tower to a 19" mid tower so I can get it into my desk bay. Will go from air cooling to...
Just upgraded to Win 10 64 bit on a fresh install. DL Core Temp and it flaked out. Looking at Real and Core Temp neither has been updated in years. Anyone have a software to monitor CPU temps that works well on the newer OS?