Recent content by J_I_M_B_O

  1. J

    How much power?

    Thanks im trying to lower power consumpition by underclocking and switching out parts. Im trying to get a refrence point for how my system is now
  2. J

    How much power?

    Where can i find how much power my entire system is using? Like the whole systems power consumption?
  3. J

    What to do with old comp stuff?

    I have a bunch of electronic crap that doesnt fit together in a box. Is there some kind of site where theres cool things to do with old computer stuff. especially cell phones.. lots of those
  4. J

    Need help from my fellow Inspiron E1505 owners

    I am having a tough time locating 2gb of decent Ram for my upgrade to vista. Can anyone recomend some that they've used or know works??
  5. J

    Drives not found!!1n

  6. J

    Drives not found!!1n

    I start up this comp I build. I'm sure the drives are wired correctly, but its says the drives are not found What do I do????
  7. J

    VGA>>Yellow connector???

    yeah like the yellow white red. but I mean run the video in there without a computer
  8. J

    VGA>>Yellow connector???

    I have an extra monitor here and I was wondering if there was an adapter that would alow me to shoot a video signal in there like the yellow connector?
  9. J

    Celeron M lying around...

    Or I can use it as laptop that I'm not deadly afraid of droping!
  10. J

    Celeron M lying around...

    >>>>>>>>$100<<<<<<<< lol I've also got a P4m laptop, just the bottom half here too. this place is like a comp graveyard OH JUST GOT AN IDEA!!! People are unloading laptop mobos on ebay all the time!!
  11. J

    Celeron M lying around...

    lol yeah. but I like the barebones laptop idea, cept... I've got only $100 right now to spare and I dont think anyones gonna hook me up with a barebones for that... if only
  12. J

    Celeron M lying around...

    What can I use a celeron M chip for (and dont tell me an ash tray, jewelry or anything of that nature lol) I cant seem to find a mother board that supports it. And I know theres that adapter from asus, I had one but I threw it out accidently. Soooo... I have no idea what to do with it
  13. J

    Why do people love the Vision:M so much?

    No idea, I bought one and returned it the next day and put the money towards this laptop. I dunno I feel for some reason its people trying to be anti-trend with the ipod. I dunno
  14. J

    Oh jeeze. Comp doesnt know theres drives hooked up

    I'm puting together some parts from an old dell I have in this case and when I turned it on it didnt have any boot devices. and I'm possitive everythings connected properly. If it will help I can get a pic of the wiring
Back
Top