Jan 29, 2007 #1 J J_I_M_B_O Limp Gawd Joined Jan 31, 2006 Messages 400 I start up this comp I build. I'm sure the drives are wired correctly, but its says the drives are not found What do I do????
I start up this comp I build. I'm sure the drives are wired correctly, but its says the drives are not found What do I do????
Jan 29, 2007 #2 engiNURD Fully [H] 2FA Joined Jul 17, 2006 Messages 21,828 uhm, system specs? board model and drive models? did you check the jumpers? did you try other cables? what kind of psu do you have?
uhm, system specs? board model and drive models? did you check the jumpers? did you try other cables? what kind of psu do you have?
Jan 30, 2007 #3 D drizzt81 [H]F Junkie Joined Jan 21, 2004 Messages 12,361 Drives not found in the BIOS or in Windows or Windows install? RAID by any chance?