Jan 29, 2007 #1 J J_I_M_B_O Limp Gawd Joined Jan 31, 2006 Messages 400 I'm puting together some parts from an old dell I have in this case and when I turned it on it didnt have any boot devices. and I'm possitive everythings connected properly. If it will help I can get a pic of the wiring
I'm puting together some parts from an old dell I have in this case and when I turned it on it didnt have any boot devices. and I'm possitive everythings connected properly. If it will help I can get a pic of the wiring
Jan 29, 2007 #2 D delemorte Gawd Joined Sep 5, 2006 Messages 680 one. double check all wiring. second. remove all but the most basic devices required to boot. third go into your bios and make sure your boot order is set up properly and looking for all of yoru devices.
one. double check all wiring. second. remove all but the most basic devices required to boot. third go into your bios and make sure your boot order is set up properly and looking for all of yoru devices.