• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by Izidro

  1. I

    Hard drive is full but no files, help!!!

    Ok so I'm trying to fix a friend's computer. I've got a fair bit of experience but this one baffles. She's an old lady all she does is photos, internet and email. All of the sudden the hard drive began filling up, she's literally down to something like 800 megs of her 80 gb hard drive, but...
  2. I

    Lenovo s10 wont detect sim card please help!

    common someone has to have some advice... bump.
  3. I

    Lenovo s10 wont detect sim card please help!

    Ok so here's what happened, I did a chkdsk/ F just to make sure my friend's fairly new S10 lenovo was ingood order, and when it rebooted it didn't detect the sim card. I read some things about there being problems with XP so I installed Windows 7 Ultimate 32 bit. I have the driver and mobile...
  4. I

    Epic computer problem, please help

    Ok, my friend has a computer I built for him about six years ago, it's windows xp professional and it recently began restarting upon startup. If it makes it into the OS, which almost never happens, or if I try to run windows repair it goes to a BSOD and does a physical memory dump. Any ideas...
  5. I

    Epic computer problem, please help

  6. I

    Serious rebooting/OS failure problem, help

    Ok so I'm working on a friend's computer with Windows XP that I built about 5 years ago, it's been smooth running till recently when it would repeatedly restart when attempting to launch into windows... If it successfully launched into windows it would display a BSOD and say: "Driver IRQL_...
  7. I

    Cannot boot into windows, Help!

    I am attempting to fix my friend's computer I constructed a few years back, it's an Intel processor on a gigabyte motherboard, etc., although I don't believe this to be a hardware issue. I checked the bios and everything seems to be in order there, it always boots to the selection screen...
Back
Top