• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by itshardtochoosealcd

  1. I

    Lightroom and pixel mapping 1:1 using scaled 4k resolution (osx)

    Hi there, I am thinking of being a nec 4k monitor (ea275uhd). I will connect it to my retina macbook pro. I was wondering if I scale this thing to 1440p, I have heard reports that Lightroom will also be scaling the pictures in the software so the pixels displayed by the photo will be bigger...
  2. I

    Dell P2715Q / P2415Q (3840x2160p, IPS, sRGB)

    I had the same problem in september. Dell sent me 2 screens, same problem!
  3. I

    About to get ea275uhd...but not sure

    Hi guys, I am thinking of buying the NEC ea275uhd. I already tried the Dell P2715Q which had uneven white uniformity across the panel. From the center to the bottom, it had a yellow tint. I was wondering if this could also happen with the Nec ea275uhd because it's not the pa series. Also...
  4. I

    LG 27MU67 - 27" 4k Monitor with AMD Freesync

    so, does this monitor use the same panel as the dell P2715Q? I had to return two of them because of yellow tinting and color uniformity.
  5. I

    Dell P2715Q / P2415Q (3840x2160p, IPS, sRGB)

    does the LG 27MU67 use the same panel as the P2715Q?
  6. I

    Dell P2715Q / P2415Q (3840x2160p, IPS, sRGB)

    what other problems did you get?
  7. I

    Dell P2715Q / P2415Q (3840x2160p, IPS, sRGB)

    Hello guys, I have a P2715Q Revision A02 and it has a yellowish tint from the center to the bottom of the screen. I saw in this thread that I am not the only one affected by this. I tried color calibration, it gets a little bit better but doesn't resolve the problem completely. I asked Dell to...
  8. I

    Dell U2515H

    So, a lot of uniformity issue with this screen? Also, do you think the matte coating is better than on my U2312H ? thank you
  9. I

    Dell p2416d pivoting 24" 1440p

    I'm hesitating between this and the U2515h
  10. I

    Dell P2715Q or U2515h

    hey there, I'm hesitating between the U2515H and the P2715Q in 1440p mode (HiDpi). My computer is a retina macbook pro with dpgu late '13. I plan to use my retina in clamshell mode. Main use: photo editing, surfing the web and watching videos. 1) Will the UHD monitor kick the fans of the...
  11. I

    Dell U2515H

    I wonder when this monitor will be available in Canada....:(
  12. I

    Dell P2715Q / P2415Q (3840x2160p, IPS, sRGB)

    How much can we expect the P2715Q to be? more expensive than the 24" version? and when is it supposed to go on sale?
  13. I

    BenQ BL3201PT 4K monitor

    Nice thank you, but will this screen be good enough 2560x1440 on a 32 inch size about 1 arm distance from my eyes?
  14. I

    BenQ BL3201PT 4K monitor

    so, when is this monitor going on sale? I've been waiting for a few weeks...also, will the dpi in a real world usage as good as retina macbook pro. I mean, of course I'll sit further away with this monitor....it's just that yosemite fonts are ugly on non-retina displays..
Back
Top