• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by IPT

  1. I

    Need a build looked over

    Hm, well if I have issues with the RAM I'll know where to turn for some help. Back to the case thing. I looked at a bunch of those links. A few other recommended this case http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811129058. Thoughts on that one? They have it local at Best buy...
  2. I

    Need a build looked over

    ahh, got it :).
  3. I

    Need a build looked over

    Thanks people. Had heard about the hack...nice to have the option. Can't use that RAM since it is dual ch and the mobo is triple chanell. Someone else also recommended the HD change to me and you validated the thought so that will be changed. Will look at those cases...thanks for the thoughts!
  4. I

    Need a build looked over

    I will be using this system for Adobe LR3 and PS CS5 primarily. Additionally I will be using Flash Catalyst, Flash, and Adobe premeire Elements 8 for some light video editing (most from a small helemt cam, and some from a 7D - output would be web quality only). My proposed Budget was $1500 and I...
  5. I

    CPU's i7 860 vs i7 920

    I am going to be building a new computer (new here, first build. I have learned a lot, but still have much to learn). Still sorting issues so have not drawn up a complete build list as stickied...that will be coming though :). The primary use mostly be Adobe LR3 with some PSCS5 for whatever LR...
Back
Top