Recent content by Invader_sk00dge

  1. I

    Buying a Sempron system on a very tight budget

    Try it and find out. :p j/k, of course. No, different pins. edit: b10
  2. I

    Crysis != FarCry 2

    Posting without clicking (@ work on a Saturday FTW!) I still play the original FarCry and it kicks so much ass. I can't wait for this game. :cool:
  3. I

    oblivion on 6600gt

    Sweet. Apparently that game is supposed to be kick ass. 6600GT FTW.
  4. I

    How many USB devices do you use?

    Majority vote FTW. I have my iPod cable, my HP iPaq cable, MX1000 hookup and some other stuff.
  5. I

    So, should I upgrade now that Vista is delayed? Any thought's Kyle and crew?

    I went PCI express and 64 bit over a year and a half ago. Screw Vista, I want to play me some games. :cool:
  6. I

    internet explorer 7 was worth the wait

    :rolleyes: IE7.
  7. I

    FREE Microsoft USB Stick!

    Got mine! SCORE
  8. I

    New CSS models

    Ah, nextel. The walkie talkie phone, no less.
  9. I

    Do you name you computers?

    Main compy: Blade Family compy: Argos Bro's lappy: Tauri Sort of a Stargate/random theme going on. :rolleyes:
  10. I

    How do you create a BF2 account?

    Use a different e-mail address...? :confused:
  11. I

    2005 Post Your Workstation

    By having day jobs?
  12. I

    I don't understand need some help

    I'm assuming you are using windows XP. I find that turning off simple file sharing fixes a lot of problems, however, this does not work for XP Home, that option is automatically enabled and cannot be disabled as far as I know. For XP Pro, if you want to try this, open any folder. Go to Tools >...
  13. I

    This is probably a stupid question but...

    When I got my second SATA HDD, I plugged it in, booted up, and BOOM, that nice thing called plug and play came into the picture and took care of the rest. I started using it for storage right away. Good luck with your new HDD. :)
  14. I

    Show Your CRT(s) setups!!!

    LOLERCOPTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111 They will stick around as a cheap and effective monitor choice for awhile is my guess. I have one, it works great. *shrugs*.
Back
Top