Menelmarar
Supreme [H]ardness
- Joined
- Feb 15, 2001
- Messages
- 5,472
I just got it installed. I goto create account and enter a username, my email, etc etc.
It says that an account already exists for that email address. O'RLY....
So I goto retreive password. It sends me to gamespyid.com. So I'm like OH, if I knew the the accounts were the same before hand that would been much easier.
So I go back in to retreive/import account. Use my email and password and it says its an invalid account....
So I try the regular account creation thing again and says my email address is already in use....

It says that an account already exists for that email address. O'RLY....
So I goto retreive password. It sends me to gamespyid.com. So I'm like OH, if I knew the the accounts were the same before hand that would been much easier.
So I go back in to retreive/import account. Use my email and password and it says its an invalid account....
So I try the regular account creation thing again and says my email address is already in use....