• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Insomniator

  1. I

    Why not sell 3090?

    Just an update to this old thread - I ended up buying a PNY 4070TI Super from Dell for $750 which after some cash back and an Amex card deal ended up around $630 after tax. Sold the 3090 for $700, which was about... $630 after shipping and fees! The 4070 is a little faster, cooler and uses...
  2. I

    Why not sell 3090?

    Oh I agree, but from recent sale prices it looks like they go for more for whatever reason. Certainly only getting 5-600 for the 30xx makes the math worse. Probably wouldn't go through the trouble then!
  3. I

    Why not sell 3090?

    Most threads I see people say the 3090 is still perfectly fine, which it is of course -- but it also looks like my 3090FE would go for $900+ on ebay, which is still $800 after fees. Maybe 'only' $700 on forum like this. Even with the 40 series being considered overpriced, is a $1000 4080 Super...
  4. I

    FS: Pixel Watch 2 Wi-Fi - Sealed - Black/Black - $210 Shipped

    Got it with Pixel 8 Pro purchase but already use a Galaxy Watch 5. $210 shipped lower 48, or come pick it up for $200 around Holmdel NJ (07733). https://www.heatware.com/u/46607/to
  5. I

    Newegg wants your old GPU

    I could see myself using this. Not having to deal with people... especially ebay... could be worth whatever cut Newegg is taking. Instant cash towards a new GPU vs dealing with listing, scams, fees etc. Of course plenty of people on the forums here think their 3 year old computer parts should...
  6. I

    Blizzard games are coming to Steam

    Holy crap that was fast. They must have already been working on this the entire time the lawsuits were in play correct?
  7. I

    FS: 34" Asus VG34VQL1B 3440x1440 Monitor - $225 Local Pickup (NJ)

    Selling my 34" Asus VG34VQL1B purchased in July 2021 from Amazon. Great monitor - almost perfect screen besides a stuck pixel/blemish in the top left that I didn't even notice until I was looking for it to create this post. Have the original box and can provide HDMI/Display port cable. Still...
  8. I

    CD Projekt RED and NVIDIA Talk About Upcoming Cyberpunk 2077 Path Tracing

    I can't believe people are still arguing against RT. This looks amazing.
  9. I

    Ubisoft cancels three more games, issues dire update

    And just to add to this, am I crazy or was Far Cry 2 considered bad? I remember the first being a considered classic and then general disappointment about Far Cry 2 before 3 revitalized the franchise. Then again it was 15 years ago so maybe I'm misremembering...
  10. I

    RTX 4xxx / RX 7xxx speculation

    People are gonna be suuuuuuper annoyed if DLSS 3 is very powerful and not available on 30xx cards they probably paid 2x MRSP for over the last two years. That seems really egregious, even by evil nvidia standards. Unless there is a serious hardware limitation but even then...4 I have a...
  11. I

    "Crysis 4" confirmed with new teaser from Cytek.

    It'll probably be a fine looking game but of course have to come out on consoles and be limited by 3-4 year old xbox/ps5 hardware when PC's have GTX 4090's in them. I don't expect anything to be the punisher Crysis 1 was -- they waited 14 years to remaster that and used the console version...
  12. I

    Awful experience with Rubbish, highly recommend not doing business with

    Buyer sounds like a total scrub but yeah, you gotta move on quicker.
  13. I

    Twitch Majorly Leaked

    You don't have any idea what you are talking about do you?
Back
Top