• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by hylo

  1. H

    800D + WD 1TB SATA3 FAEX

    Just ran into an issue with the 800D and my WD 1TB FAEX SATA3 drives. Accessing the drive would cause lockups in explorer, or any application trying to use the drive. What I didn't notice when setting up my system was that the hot-swap plates were SATA2. So after bypassing the hot-swap plates...
  2. H

    i7 build need feedback

    @shadowssong I definitely want to keep xfire/sli open. I considered the H50, and love the look of it, but ultimately decided that the performance didn't justify the risk of a leak. That MB is the other one that I was considering and seems to be recommended a lot on here. @tiraides I can...
  3. H

    i7 build need feedback

    1) What will you be doing with this PC? Gaming? Photoshop? Web browsing? etc Gaming, photoshop work, VM for dev work 2) What's your budget? Are tax and shipping included? < 1800 CAD before tax/shipping 3) Where do you live? Ontario Canada 4) What exact parts do you need for that budget...
Back
Top