• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by htpcnewb

  1. H

    game controllers for emu.

    want to explore the realm of playing emu games on my htpc... particularly just GBA/SNES, N64 would be nice. what type of controller should I get? is there anything that's one-for-all? really don't want to use keyboard :( TIA.
  2. H

    Sony PSP @ [H] Console

    LOL damn that's a lot of things!!! care to share where to find all that homebrew? PM?
  3. H

    Sony PSP @ [H] Console

    Nice review! I'll be considering to get a PSP if they make another price drop. But not for their awesome gaming but for all the homebrew capabilities that seems cheap and easy to apply. When it first came out I disliked how Sony practically ported all the PS2 games onto PSP. And UMD movies...
  4. H

    revolution name is gone. Long live....

    that logo animation was perfectly done to explain the ii in "Wii". but with out it, it'll take some serious explaination to make any sense of it to the avg consumers. Can't expect them to play that animation at every sales booth in store, so people will go "ohh...Wii get it..." :p...
  5. H

    Nintendo DS or Sony PSP?

    Buying a DS enables you to play some innovative and truly unique games. Some games are simple and short yet very fun like Kirby. A lot of DS games you can jump right in, finish a stage or task and save, then move on. Perfect when you just want to play a short game of pacman or bomberman, it is...
  6. H

    Can you run dvd calibration discs from windows?

    adjust using monitor settings first, then use software for fine tuning certain settings not availble on the monitor.
  7. H

    AC97 optical vs av-710 optical? +software advise.

    well I set the reciver to 80hz, the powered subwoofer to 80hz+ (goes to 160) and finally noticed the boom :D Thanks!! btw i didn't see "SPDIF Pass-through" in mpc, just "SPDIF" checkbox, which was what I did. is that the same thing? is there anything special I need to do for winamp to...
  8. H

    AC97 optical vs av-710 optical? +software advise.

    SilverMK3: Thanks I'll check the receiver settings. What about DVD playback? is mpc good enough or should I get something else for this application? (DVD=AC3 audio??)
  9. H

    AC97 optical vs av-710 optical? +software advise.

    after reading numerous posts regarding pc optical out to receivers for 5.1~7.1 surrounds...I'm completely confused. :confused: Current budget HTPC setup: Shuttle SK43G Duron 1.2G (yeh i know....) 1gig ram. AC97 with optical out. It's connected to a HDTV via VGA. Its main purpose...
Back
Top