Recent content by holland

  1. H

    IBM Fired Me Because I’m Not a Millennial, Says Axed Cloud Sales Star

    Age is a protected class. If he can prove even half reasonably that he was fired because of his age he will win this suit.
  2. H

    Feast your eyes upon a 4P-8160 and what it does to Cinebench R15.

    I legit started giggling when cinebench was running. Not even ashamed.
  3. H

    Gamers Red Hot with Fury over Intel Core i7-7700 Temperature Spikes

    Ok, on Amazon the i7 7700 (non K variant) sells for $299. The i7 7700k sells for $337. That's more. https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=i7+7700&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3Ai7+7700 And if you don't like retail prices, here are the original recommended customer...
  4. H

    Gamers Red Hot with Fury over Intel Core i7-7700 Temperature Spikes

    Mine does it under Windows but not Linux. 7700k on a Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming 7. So...one anecdotal bit of finger pointing.
  5. H

    XFX Radeon HD 6990 Drawing!

    Love their waranty, but I've never had to use it since I've never had an XFX video card fail.
  6. H

    Another Giveaway! i7 2600k & more!

    sounds cool :)
  7. H

    Happy Birthday, Apple iPad!

    That's just you man. I'm in Starbucks on one right now writing this reply. There are three others in sight. Also I work for one of the largest healthcare companies in the country and they are all over our corporate headquarters. I have several friends who have them, none of whom are apple...
  8. H

    Intel Core i7 Full System Drawing @ [H]

    Please pick me
  9. H

    Apple Recommends Antivirus Software For Macs

    http://gizmodo.com/5100996/false-alarm-apple-mac-os-x-anti+virus-recommendation-is-old Not that I am an apple fanboi (posting from a vista64 computer) but this was just an update to an old tech note. Apple has been recommending, and in some cases selling, AV software for years. Since long...
  10. H

    Best way to call from US to London on a regular basis?

    u need to stop spelling like ur texting when u have access to a real keyboard. It hurts to read what u type.
  11. H

    New UMPC

    Wow ran on my 701 4g during the brief time I had windows on it. Everything on minimum, it did ok for chatting or checking the AH, but I wouldn't try to actually play on it. Not even just grinding.
  12. H

    Drobo: Who has one here?

    I use one attached to my mac mini doing service as a media center. It's the house iTunes repo and has rips of all our dvds to play through front row on the hdtv its attached to. I love it.
  13. H

    MSI Wind Full Review

    The whole voiding your warranty for adding ram thing is illegal in the US (IANL). ASUS tried that and had to quickly back pedal when someone pointed out that the Magnuson-Moss act expressly prohibited this. The same will happen to the MSI warranty provision.
  14. H

    OK I did it, I purchased a macbook white last night.

    You're gonna love it. I got one this past weekend and I'm running xp and ubuntu on vmware. It works great! As it happens, netflix watching was the one windows thing I couldn't give up too. Crazy.
Back
Top