• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by GotGoose

  1. G

    Safari Released for WINDOWS

    I wonder why Apple is doing this. :confused:
  2. G

    Web design

    I've never used it but some recommend a free program called Nvu. http://www.nvu.com/index.php If you want to spend money you could try Adobe Dreamweaver CS3. http://www.adobe.com/products/dreamweaver/
  3. G

    Design Critique

    I would remove the weather.com and the google search modules. They make your page look like one of those generic websites filled with advertisements that you get one no one owns the domain. Other than that, I really like your latest version of the text in the center. Somehow it looks more...
  4. G

    Design Ideas For My Next Site?

    I never said steal their code. I meant their ideas. :D As for your question: could you clarify by what you mean by control panel? FTP is just a tool to upload and download files. Your site's control panel is just an interface that probably uses FTP. It just hides the details from you.
  5. G

    Design Ideas For My Next Site?

    I suggest looking at the numerous official movie sites out there and copy design ideas from them. (not their code!) Picasso said: "Good artists copy. Great artists steal." :D
  6. G

    Help! Making a simple webpage layout vs. Dreamweaver is a mess

    You might want to look through the HTML tutorials here: http://www.webdesignfromscratch.com/html.cfm Here's the answer to your bonus question: http://www.simplebits.com/notebook/2004/09/08/centering.html I like to use this CSS and HTML for forms...
  7. G

    My First Site - Constructive Criticism

    I didn't notice that, good catch. Find image compression software. I don't use this software: Irfanview, but others say it's great and it might compress jpgs. Anyone know of a good and free compression utility?
  8. G

    My First Site - Constructive Criticism

    I like dafont.com. I'm not sure if they have a big pack though...
  9. G

    My First Site - Constructive Criticism

    I like the green. :) I noticed that you use br's a lot to create space when you could use the CSS property 'margin' instead. For example, on this page: http://www.restrikted.com/RIAA.html you put a br before and after each hr. Instead, you could have on CSS rule to do the same thing: hr...
  10. G

    PS:CS2

    Make sure Photoshop is in 8-bit mode. Image>Mode>8 Bits/Channel
  11. G

    Mailserver - Is this possible

    I've used the Office Mail mail server onto my computer for a project so I could send emails (to my own computer). It worked well and it's free! I hope it works for you.
  12. G

    Problem with my CD Drive

  13. G

    Portal by Valve

    I like it because it adds to the theme of a scientific experiment.
  14. G

    Looking for a good, comfortable, cheap headset

    I posted this same message at another forum and the PC 150 was a suggestion too. It seems like I'm going to go with those.
  15. G

    Looking for a good, comfortable, cheap headset

    Does the microphone swivel so I can move it out of my face?
Back
Top