• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Mailserver - Is this possible

Grentz

Fully [H]
2FA
Joined
May 5, 2006
Messages
17,321
Ok, here is what I am trying to do (which i know is not the normal role of a mailserver).

I want to have a machine on my network (the mailserver) that can collect the emails from about 8 pop3 accounts (earthlink, gmail, etc.). I would then also like to be able to send mail as those POP3 accounts (send through my earthlink, gmail, etc.).

I really like the look of exchange server as I want to get imap and web based access, but all I have found is the pop3 connector that I think can only receive from the pop accounts, not send as well.

Is there any mailserver software out there that can do this?

Thanks,
Grentz
 
I've used the Office Mail mail server onto my computer for a project so I could send emails (to my own computer). It worked well and it's free! I hope it works for you.
 
Interesting, but a bit too simple I think.

And my main interest is IMAP which it does not seem to do :(
 
Back
Top