• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by goodngood

  1. G

    Alienware 15 r3 2018 dell warranty, 1060 6gb vram, i7 6700h1, 16gb ram, 1tb hdd + 256gb ssd

    Selling an Alienware 15 r3 with warranty till 2018. 1060 6gb vram, i7 6700hq, 16gb ram, 1tb hdd + 256gb ssd, 1080p fhd. feel free to send offers / trades (especially laptops with lesser/decent gpu and good screen), looking to downgrade. Worst i can do is say no...
  2. G

    WTB 850m 860m gaming laptop

    I just purchased a y50 with an 860m for 330 shipped, I'm looking to get another similar laptop for a friend. We're not in a hurry so we can wait, but that laptop is pretty nice as well. Are you just giving a recommendation or are you looking to sell one?
  3. G

    WTB 850m 860m gaming laptop

    Hey guys, looking to buy a gaming laptop for 350$ shipped, something with 850m or 860m they've been selling for around that price on ebay. Willing to pay a bit more if the deal is good. I have an ebay account with a bunch of positive seller feedback I can provide upon request...
  4. G

    FS Sager NP 8153-s gtx 1070 8gb Vram 16gb ram i7 6700hq 1tb hdd + 256gb ssd 4k G-syncl

    Hey guys, I have a powerful gaming laptop I never use so I'm looking to let it go. Here are the specs. Specs Intel Core i7 6700hq Nvidia GTX 1070 with 8gb Vram 256gb ssd + 1tb hdd 16gb Ram 4k screen with G-sync 5.5lbs Original charger / box included Perfect Condition, almost...
  5. G

    Toshiba p755 i7 2670qm quad core laptop

    Yes, but I will have to sell through ebay. Please pm me if interested!
  6. G

    Toshiba p755 i7 2670qm quad core laptop

    Its 1366x768, 15.6inch
  7. G

    Toshiba p755 i7 2670qm quad core laptop

    I'm looking to sell my toshiba p755 laptop. Here are the specs Toshiba p755-S5120 i7 2670qm 2.2ghz max 3.1ghz with turbo boost 6gb ram 640gb or 1tb Windows 7 / 10 (let me know your preference) Software Microsoft office 2013 FL studio 12 Photoshop cs6. Charger included. Asking for 350, free...
  8. G

    dell speedstep slows down system

    ochadd thanks for the link!
  9. G

    does mushkin make the most reliable RAM?

    Matthew Kane thanks for your info! I have also only been using mushkin ram for a while and have had absolutely no problems with it so far.
  10. G

    dell speedstep slows down system

    I was playing around with a few laptops and it seems that allowing speedstep in the bios always makes the computer run slower... was wondering if anybody might know why
  11. G

    does mushkin make the most reliable RAM?

    somebody was telling me mushkin RAM were moe stable (as in less doa) then cosair or g.skill... any thoughts?
  12. G

    what is the best power supply brand?

    Corsair,Sesonic,Antec,Enermax,XFX, etc... What do you think is the best power supply brand in your opinion?
Back
Top