• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by GFL-MandM

  1. G

    D975XBX2 / BOXD975XBX2KR

    Trying to buy this motherboard, let me know if you know where I can purchase it from, thanks.
  2. G

    Building a computer, would like some suggestions

    Ok i understand thanks. Bottom line though, will what I have work? Will it be all be compatible and reliable? To the point where I can open everything… put it all together and it should work.
  3. G

    Building a computer, would like some suggestions

    I chose the higher Core2Duo extreme and ASUS mother board because i want 4 video cards( the XFX 7950 GT; which that asus board supports 4 pci express ports and i thought i would need something a little more powerful(core2Duo Extreme). Money isn't really an issue... so don't worry about dumbing...
  4. G

    Building a computer, would like some suggestions

    So basically i do 3d and 2d animation as well as play alot of games. I am looking for a comuter that will allow me to use programs such as 3dsMax, Maya, and Combustion without too many problems. And at the same time i'd like to be able to run top of the line games without seeing any problems...
Back
Top