Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
I am getting the u3011 over the u3014 because it would be a lot cheaper. After see this page, I have made my mind up. They both are great monitors. I think the colors look better on the older version. plus I like the looks of the back of the old monitor, with that older thick Dell logo and the...