• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by georgegeorge

  1. G

    64 bit driver for X-plosion

    Anyone had any luck with this 64 bit driver. http://www.auzentech.com/downloads.html
  2. G

    X-plosion is out woohoo!

    Sounds desperate to me.
  3. G

    Blue Gears - Denial of HDA X-Mystique RMA support

    They are also showing the X-RAIDER as available.
  4. G

    CPU Utilization for Various Audio Solutions

    See the following on the effect that a given sound solution has on CPU utilization. http://www.anandtech.com/mb/showdoc.aspx?i=2681&p=12
  5. G

    Blue Gears - Denial of HDA X-Mystique RMA support

    They are late and the change certainly is unexpected and late as well. Besides it is a change in distributors and not a sale of a company.
  6. G

    Blue Gears - Denial of HDA X-Mystique RMA support

    I am willing to bet that this whole thing is a red-herring/diversion, being HDA was unable to meet their of availability promise of January, which they failed to meet.
  7. G

    Blue Gears - Denial of HDA X-Mystique RMA support

    Should we be concerned about this: "From February 1, 2006, BlueGears will not be liable for any past, current, and future of any sales, support, and RMA issues for HDA X-Mystique and VR-Fidelity. For sales, support, and RMA issues, please contact stephane@auzentech.com (Tel: 408-519-5825)."...
  8. G

    Pricing on Blue Gears DTS-Connect

    zipzoomfly has the following pricing: X-PLOSION 7.1 at $121.99 X-RAIDER 7.1 at $73.99 Both are shown as back order. See the following link: http://www.zipzoomfly.com/jsp/ProductListByBrand.jsp?BrandName=BLUEGEARS
  9. G

    DTS Connect on PCI Cards

    I cannot say that I have paid attention when one or the other is playing -- I go to very few movies. I do know that I cannot listen to music that is offered over the internet. I am assuming this is due to the fact that too much is lost when the music is compressed.
  10. G

    DTS Connect on PCI Cards

    I plan to hook my computer into a fairly low end system. Would I notice a difference?
  11. G

    DTS Connect on PCI Cards

    I see HDA is coming out with sound cards that have DTS Connect. How is this different than Dolby Digital Live? See the link below: http://www.bluegears.com/xraider.html I just ordered my DDL card and I am starting to think that I should have waited.
  12. G

    Dolby Digital 5.1/DTS question

    I find it funny how people bad-mouth these DDL cards but the people that actually have these cards rave about them. Ordered mine and expecting it here next week. See some comments by owners here: http://www.newegg.com/Product/CustRatingReview.asp?Item=N82E16829127001
  13. G

    Which Dolby Digital Live Sound Card Should I Buy?

    There is a lot of discussion on latency and compression on these cards. People that have the cards swear by them and no one makes any mention of sound issues with the cards - latency, compression or sound quality generally. If someone makes mention of compression and latency then ignore...
  14. G

    Dell 30" FPW?

    How can you say Dell's LCDs are poor quality? I have one and it is simply beautiful and not a single problem.
  15. G

    New Processors

    I agree that it has been just as long in both camps. But you have to think somethings around the corner -- I assume that they are not just sitting around twittling their thumbs.
Back
Top