I pressed the on button, and the lights flash (I have a few LEDs on the front panels), but the fans don't spin and the motherboard doesn't turn boot.
Anyone have suggestions? It was working fine yesterday. I'm thinking the PSU is dead, but if there are any troubleshooting methods...
I currently have a Aspire/Apevia X-Dreamer with an atx motherboard. I was wondering if there were any more compact and lightweight cases available?
I've been eyeballing the X-Master from Apevia, which looks pretty nice and has a good amount of room while being small dimensionally.
Class D Dry Powder = Sand.
When I was in a chemical lab, we normally had buckets of sand just laying around when there was a chance of metallic fires. Preferably some calcium carbonate mixed with the sand.
Edit: Oh... and never add water to a metallic fire. It just quenches the metals and...
If Blizzard did make a game... It could be World of Barbie or some inane crap like that. Thus sucking young girls into an MMORPG for days. Woot! Pony steed ftw!
I nearly vomited from playing Resistance on PS3 at my friend's house. That was certainly a first time experience. Maybe the moons were aligned correctly.
Has anyone tried using a PS3 on this thing? I've already tried an Xbox 360 on this, but the PS3 is a mystery. Not as much info available on it, and I tried a search to no avail.
I've heard that fans are optimized to run vertically rather than horizontally. I'm wondering because I've recently acquired a Coolermaster 690, and 120mm are certainly more expensive than 80mm, I wondered if it was okay to just bolt in some Yate Loons into the horizontal holes, or if I should...