• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Foronine

  1. F

    PLP configuration surround

    That's good to know, but I'm more interested in how my 680 will perform. Eyefinity is considerably more popular.
  2. F

    recommend TN display for < $200?

    I would get this unless its too big. http://slickdeals.net/f/4318138-27-Planar-TN-Panel-1080p-Widescreen-LCD-Monitor-PX2710MW-for-210-or-204-Free-Shipping?token=AAMFAwAAAAAGOkHjug
  3. F

    PLP 20" monitors

    I was looking for some good 20" displays for PLP. I have a dell 3007. I found this: http://www.overstock.com/Electronics/HP-LP2065-20-inch-LCD-Monitor-Refurbished/4667721/product.html I hear there is something of a panel lottery if you want the IPS version. Is there a better 20" panel...
  4. F

    PLP configuration surround

    If I were to add 20" monitors to my 30" in PLP configuration, would I be able to set up my desktop environment to behave like 3 individual monitors while also allowing my games to run at 4960 x 1600. I don't like the idea of my desktop being stretched across that resolution. Every time is...
  5. F

    guild wars 2

    I guess I'll wait and see if my trusty 470 is up to it. Tera was pushing me below 40 fps which isn't ideal.
  6. F

    guild wars 2

    So should I go for amd or nvidia flavor on the guild wars 2 engine? Just looking for educated guesses on how the 7970 and 680 will perform on my 2560x1600 monitor.
  7. F

    Yet another new build

    you might want to consider picking up that patriot ssd on the new egg shell shocker list instead. its 120 gb for 130. you could buy cheaper ram to cut cost. can cut 5 bucks off that heatsink with promo THER314
  8. F

    The truth about 23.976 frames per second

    If you're looking for better video output, you could look into an llano apu instead.
  9. F

    2x8Gb, recommendations?

    Aren't you lucky. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820144546 goes on sale at 10am west coast for only $100 without any rebate thats really reasonable in my opinion.
  10. F

    X-fire 5870 1GBs vs. 6970 2GB

    think bitcoins not gaming.
  11. F

    Ips monitor

    I will say that its easier on the eyes for a lot of people. That might make it worth considering. Maybe you should find one to look at and see if you have a preference. The cheaper ips screens like the u2311 are not that expensive compared to 23 inch TN panels I see on newegg all the time(its...
  12. F

    what gaming mouse do you use/love?

    I got an ideazon reaper edge and really like it. I noticed ASUS branded a mouse of the exact same shape. Someone at a lan party had it.
  13. F

    Help a first time builder out....SB or i7-950....

    and if he did have a microcenter sandy bridge is going to be a killer deal anyway. $180 on the 2500k $280 on the 2600k
  14. F

    Microcenter prices on sandy bridge

    http://www.microcenter.com/storefronts/powerspec/index.html?utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=E0971%20Computer%20Parts%2020110105&utm_source=ACT_BYO& good 'ol microcenter $180 on the 2500k $280 on the 2600k
  15. F

    I'm getting a Deck Legend linear: Ice, Fire or ToXic?

    fire is fine and $10 cheaper for whatever reason. who really cares haha
Back
Top