• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

PLP 20" monitors

I was looking for some good 20" displays for PLP. I have a dell 3007.

I found this:

http://www.overstock.com/Electronics/HP-LP2065-20-inch-LCD-Monitor-Refurbished/4667721/product.html

I hear there is something of a panel lottery if you want the IPS version. Is there a better 20" panel I can get for around $100 that will definitely be IPS and reasonably similar in color accuracy and response time to my 30"?

You want a Dell 2007FP. It will match your 3007 perfectly. I use two with my U3011 and they match up great. http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/productdetail.aspx?c=us&l=en&s=bsd&cs=04&sku=320-4687 Obviously don't buy a new one!

You need to find one with a serial number that ends in "L" as both PVA and IPS panels were used. If it ends in "S" it is a PVA panel.

I suggest watching this site like a hawk: http://www.dfsdirectsales.com/

With a coupon they cost about ~80 to ~90 bucks shipped. You can actually call them and they will tell you which monitors end in "L" then you can order online.

Of course on the far far off chance that you live in Eastern Washington or Northern Idaho, I have five IPS 2007FP's and wouldn't mind parting with a few. :D
 
I have a S-IPS 2007fp with out a stand I'd let go for $90 Shipped CONUS if you're interested.
 
Back
Top