Recent content by Flipsta

  1. F

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    Nice setup and I see a headfive :p
  2. F

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

  3. F

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    Solid choice going with Sennheiser. It's the only way to go, nice setup by the way.
  4. F

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    ^^ Are those HD650s I see or HD600s?
  5. F

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    ToNs: What are your two monitors sitting on, and what desk are you using. I'm planning on buying a new desk and your setup is brilliant.
  6. F

    G2400W Help

    Hey guys, I recently just upgraded to an HDMI Xbox. However, I am encountering various errors: 1) No sound through the G2400W headphone out 2) Video lag on 1920x1080. Although, there is no lag on lower resolutions such as 1680x1050 and 1280x720. If anyone has solved these problems in...
  7. F

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    Hey Jase2008, Perhaps you are mirroring/cloning the image of your Macbook Pros display to your TV. You can either extend your display to your TV or you can close the lid of your laptop and just have one single display. To do this you have to wake up your laptop with a mouse, keyboard, or the...
  8. F

    245BW or G2400W

    TY resolved all issues
  9. F

    245BW or G2400W

    Hey guys, I just purchased the G2400W locally and couldn't be more happier. I was also wondering where in the OCD is the option to set it to aspect, 1:1, 4:3. I'm currently hooked up VIA DVI. - David
  10. F

    245BW or G2400W

    Unfortunately I'm from Canada, and I don't think this promo code works. I'll let you guys know how the monitor is when I pick it up.
  11. F

    245BW or G2400W

    Thanks for the response, I think I'm going to pull the trigger on the G2400W. The extra 30 dollars is justified if I plan on purchasing a 360 or PS3 ^_^
  12. F

    245BW or G2400W

    Hey guys, Basically I've been lurking these forums for the past week looking for the ideal monitor for me. I've narrowed it down to two monitors, both of which are TN panels, due to my financial status. They are probably if you guessed it by now the BenQ G2400W and the Samsung 245BW. I'll be...
Back
Top