Recent content by Fayt

  1. F

    New Laptop, Tough Decisions

    I've been looking at Dell laptops recently because I'll be starting college next month, and I would really like to spend $1000 or less. The first one I have listed seems to be the one I'm leaning towards, but I'm not sure how good AMD Dual Core is, and also, I'm not sure how good the graphics...
  2. F

    Voice Chat Recorder

    Me and a couple people are planning on starting a podcast, but the only problem is, we're in different states. I'm just curious if there's any software where we can have a voice chat, and record it while we're chatting so we can put it onto a podcast. Thanks!
  3. F

    Possible Hardware Problems

    I also ran memtest, and after about an hour of running, it seemed like I have thousands of errors, so should I send the memory back perhaps?
  4. F

    Possible Hardware Problems

    Bump The error I get after it crashes is BCCode : 4e BCP1 : 00000099 BCP2 : 00200000 BCP3 : 00000000 BCP4 : 00000000 OSVer : 5_1_2600 SP : 2_0 Product : 768_1
  5. F

    Possible Hardware Problems

    I can't remember what kind of power supply, but it's brand new and even before my first power supply went, I was noticing some blue screens fairly often, just no corrupt downloads. The crashes seem to happen randomly, and I don't play games or overclock it, so it's been hard to figure out...
  6. F

    Possible Hardware Problems

    ATI 1600X 256mb GPU Intel Core 2 Duo 1.8ghz CPU 2x CORSAIR 512mb memory 160 gig Western Digital SATA HDD ASUS P5B LGA 775 Intel P965 Express ATX Intel Motherboard Windows XP It's about 6 months old
  7. F

    Possible Hardware Problems

    Well I was using Vista, but programs constantly crashed and I could barely use it, so I switched to XP, formatted and everything, and it wasn't as bad, but I still got corrupt programs and crashes, so I formatted once again, and it's still continuing. And I know, it was a pretty stupid...
  8. F

    Possible Hardware Problems

    For the past 5 months, I've unknowingly been choking my hardware from power, due to the fact that I was using a connector to the motherboard that didn't have enough pins. This caused my powersupply to crash, and after getting a new one with the right amount of pins, everything's been working...
  9. F

    Windows Vista Reformat

    I see, thanks for the responses. I was under the impression is was like a cd, when you do a quick erase it still keeps the files but just makes it appear like its deleted. I'll just use the vista dvd and format then.
  10. F

    Windows Vista Reformat

    So I want to reformat my computer that runs vista, but... I don't want to use vista's quick format, and since it doesn't come with proper formatting software, how should I go about reformatting it? I've tried using the XP cd I have and just reformatting with that, but it keeps asking for my...
  11. F

    WTS Nintendo WII w/ Extras

    bumpity
  12. F

    WTS Nintendo WII w/ Extras

    bump
  13. F

    WTS Nintendo WII w/ Extras

    I purchased a Wii around mid January, and aside from the initial playtime (about 6 hours in zelda and 5 in Wii Sports), the console has not seen any other activity. I'm simply bored of it now and wish to buy a ps3, so here's the offer: *Nintendo Wii w/ controller *Nintendo Wifi USB *Zelda...
  14. F

    FS: High End Parts

    bump, good prices
  15. F

    FS: High End Parts

    YHPM
Back
Top