Recent content by Farmergoo

  1. F

    UV LED backlit LCD Screen??

    I am working on a project that needs to project very accurate changing patterns of UV light. The idea that I have been kicking around is something similar to the overhead-lcd monitor projectors except instead of visible light, I need it to project high resolution UV light. I was thinking of...
  2. F

    LVM-37W3SE Buy.com/warranty??

    Bump for swift justice!!
  3. F

    Got my Westinghouse LVM-37W3 37" 1080p display today!

    Ive heard the warranty though Westinghouse is weaksauce. Does anybody know of a company that will insure this monitor? I see that buy.com has an option to get an extended warranty with "warrantech" but a quick google showed some not-so-good reviews.
  4. F

    LVM-37W3SE Buy.com/warranty??

    So I currently have a dell 2408 and was thinking of getting a larger monitor for xbox / tv / web browsing / college stuff (pr0n). Anyway, the Westinghouse LVM-37w3se has long been an eye catcher for me. Now that its coming in at under $600 bucks, Im thinking of getting one. Before I jump on...
  5. F

    NEC 1970GX

    I just got a dell 2408 a few weeks ago that replaced my older Nec. My buddy said he was interested in buying the nec if I gave him a selling price. I was curious what would be a reasonable price for this monitor? I bought it back in 04-05 'ish for $550. Back then it was a pretty high end...
  6. F

    Dell 2408WFP Now Available

    I just got my 2408 (rev. A00 - March). I ordered it April 9th and got it the 21st. So far this monitor has exceeded my expectations. No dead pixels, and I haven't noticed any strange colors although I haven't done any specific testing. A problem that I do have is that the monitor doesn't...
  7. F

    Dell 2408WFP Now Available

    So I just gave dell 600 bucks of my hard earned moola (not really, its mostly spending money uncle sam is giving me from taxes). In anticipation of my new toy, Ive started to think about what the best way to setup my "system" would be. I have the listed all the components I want to hookup as...
  8. F

    Best upgrade from a 7900GTX for gaming at 1280x1024?

    I am actually in the same boat. I have a 7900GTX and it is a great card however it is starting to show its age with some of the newer titles. Im debating between the 9600GT and the 8800GT. Everything that I have found has shown the 8800 GT to be a better value. If you do go down that road...
  9. F

    WTB: Blaster360

    I am looking for a Team Xecuter Blaster360. New is preferable, but I can go for a used one if the price is good. I'm just tired of taking that damn 360 apart whenever an update comes out...
  10. F

    3007 screen in Apple body?

    Lol Im not sure about my "uber modding" skills, especially when there is 1300 bucks on the line:D
  11. F

    3007 screen in Apple body?

    I was just wondering what the difference between the dell 3007 and the Apple Cinema 30 (M9179LL/A). I was curious if the screen out of the dell could be put into Apple's hardware. I ask this because I have an apple with a broken screen with no warranty and the dell monitors have really gone...
  12. F

    Clear clip on The Wii nunchuk

    I was playing on my friends wii the other night and noticed a small clear plastic clip on the bottom of the nunchuk connector. I was curious if anyone knows its purpose. Perhaps it clips onto the leash for whatever purpose....
  13. F

    Brand New Nintendo Wii $430+ship

    Heh, I got mine at fred meyers as well. They had 75 units in 97601. Was there a bunch at yours to?
  14. F

    Trade/Sell - NIB Wii

    thanks for the interest. Bump
  15. F

    Trade/Sell - NIB Wii

    Yeah it was a pretty excellent Wii-kend. :D
Back
Top