Recent content by falcon6268

  1. F

    Intel Says: Woodcrest in Jun, Conroe in Jul, Merom in Aug

    You mean UBER w00tness. And, I can't wait for Conroe, 2 months........nooooo
  2. F

    Conroe ETA

    I can't wait for DX 10 and Conroe, that is gonna be the bomb! :D
  3. F

    What kind of socket is in a Inspiron 1150 Notebook?

    Probably 478, although I honestly do not know..... :confused: I've got no idea about the ram, might want to check Dell's website on that one. :rolleyes:
  4. F

    What processor do you have

    Athlon 4000 :cool: Clawhammer :(
  5. F

    hows this build?

    Ooo, ok thanks, that clarifies. Funny because when I viewed that mobo on Newegg its said it only has 1 AGP 4X/8X slot........
  6. F

    hows this build?

    Maybe I'm missing something, but I thought by the sound of things we were talking AGP, and that Mobo is AGP, and last time I checked the NVIDIA 7600GT was a PCI-E X16 card not AGP. Also, the original card, Sapphire ATI X850 XT is a PCI-E X16 card and it won't fit on a AGP board.
  7. F

    Project: The Great Wall (GA-8N-SLi-QUAD)

    LOL, we need more pix..... :( :cool: :cool:
  8. F

    Project: The Great Wall (GA-8N-SLi-QUAD)

    Lol, I am subscribed, and yes take lots of picutres of this beauty and the monitors when you get around to it. :)
  9. F

    7900 Go

    I think they are coming, now that ATI has the X1800 mobile out... I can't wait, lets have the guys here @ [H] do a lappy review as soon as it comes out! :D
  10. F

    Buy that E1705 using 35% off or wait?

    Go for it and don't look back, 35% of is a sweet deal for that kind of machine! :D
  11. F

    Conroes in hands of a few

    Yeah, I dunno but it is still down. :mad: Maybe nad overload because so many people were trying to acess the site? :rolleyes:
  12. F

    Mobile P4 in a desktop board?

    I believe these are socket 478's but i am not sure. Someone help me out here.......
  13. F

    Run a 2.26 without a cpu fan?

    Just buy a CPU cooler. Would you rather buy a $40 CPU cooler or watch your computer fail?
  14. F

    AM2 vs Socket Socket 939 - benchmarks!!!

    Lol, I would like to see AM2 pitted against Conroe. But it also looks like that the AM2 achieves a worse framrate in Doom 3, Fear and Splinter Cell. If so is it worth it to wait for AM2 or should I be waiting for Conroe. Lastly does anyone know when is Conroe even coming out? :confused:
  15. F

    CPUs & Real-world Gameplay Scaling

    Great work Kyle and Brent, much appreciated, I was really looking for something like this but I haven't seen anything this good unitl now. Keep it up! :) :cool:
Back
Top