• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Excko

  1. E

    Asus P5Q deluxe usb problems

    Good morning, I have an Asus P5Q deluxe motherboard with the following problem. When I plug a usb 2.0 hard drive in the front usb port on the case, it recognizes it as a usb 2.0 device. However, when I plug it in the USB ports in the back panel, it won't recognize it as a usb 2.0 device...
  2. E

    PIP with benq v2400w

    I can't find my manual unfortunately. I haven't had any problems with the monitor at all.
  3. E

    PIP with benq v2400w

    Hi all, I have a PS3 hooked up via HDMI cable and a gtx280 hooked up via dvi and I would like to use the Picture-In-Picture function of this monitor. Call me stupid if you want but I can't figure how to make it work... Thanks in advance for the answer. Excko.
  4. E

    Need a 24 inch with 1:1 pixel mapping.

    I have a benq V2400w and it does 1:1 pixel mapping. I play my PS3 on it and it does pixel mapping. I highly recommend this monitor. I don't regret one bit buying it.
  5. E

    Overclocking a Q9450

    Thanks for the info everyone. As soon as I get my rig and build it, I'll let you know the results that I get. Thanks.
  6. E

    Overclocking a Q9450

    Hi all, I recently purchased (read today) a new rig. I have a P5Q Deluxe with a Q9450 and a zalman CNPS9500A with Artic Silver Ceramique and it's all going to be in a P182B case. I also have 8GB of OCZ Platinum XTC PC2-6400 DDR2-800 CL5-4-4-15 so it should be able to reach the 400FSB. My...
  7. E

    New Rig I just purchased

    Hi all. I just want to share the joy that I am in because I bought a new rig. Case : Antec P182B Power supply : Corsair CMPSU-620HX Mobo : Asus P5Q Deluxe CPU : Q9450 CPU Cooling : Ceramique + Zalman CNPS9500A Ram : 8GB OCZ XTC Platinum DDR2-800 HDD : WD640GB. DVD Writers : 2x...
  8. E

    Dell 2408WFP Now Available

    If I could test it out, I would but unfortunately, I don't have the monitor or the video card yet. I'm trying to decide which monitor to get with my new rig and if the HDMI trick fixes the high input lag of the 2408, I just might get it. I have the same problem as a lot of people. I need to...
  9. E

    Dell 2408WFP Now Available

    I've been reading thru this thread and I can't find the answer to a question I'm having. If we plug the 2408 on the built-in HDMI port of a GTX280, would the input lag be reduced on the spot or would we need to play around in the settings of the video card? Thanks.
  10. E

    Will the Ultra120 Extreme without a fan be enough to cool a Q9450

    Alright all, thanks for the quick replies. I'll get one of those silent 120mm fans then. Thank you for your input.
  11. E

    Will the Ultra120 Extreme without a fan be enough to cool a Q9450

    Good afternoon, I plan to get a Q9450 processor in a Antec P182 case with a an Asus P5Q-E mobo with 8gig of ram and either a GTX280 or a HD4870x2. I don't plan to overclock. Will the cooling of the Ultra 120 Extreme be enough to adequately cool the processor or should I get a fan to put...
  12. E

    Building a new rig

    Hi everyone, I am building a new rig and I think I have it pretty much figured out so I thought I'd post it so I can get some additional input on it. It will be used mainly for gaming and I am going to do some video editing. Here it is : OS : Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium Edition...
  13. E

    Dell 2007WFP

    I decided not to play the lottery for the dell 2007 ultrasharp panel... Now, my choice lies between the LG226WT, the Samsung 226BW, or the HP 2207. However, I think I'll have to pass on the hp 2207 because it is a glossy screen and I would get way too much reflection in the screen. On the...
  14. E

    LG L226WT 22" 3000:1 Contrast

    In this case, I wouldn't call it a lottery because there is a way to easily identify which monitor you are buying. A real lottery would be the one for the Dell 2007WFP. There is absolutely no way to find out which panel you will get until you have it.
  15. E

    Dell 2007WFP

    Almost anything would be better than the 15inch GemStar CRT Monitor that I have right now.
Back
Top