A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!
So I tried installing steam OS on a blank harddrive. I think I did something wrong as I was working tired which is never a good idea.
anyway when I boot up the machine it just goes to this same screen. unless I reset the BIOs I can do back to the default MSI bios.
here is a video of my...
when i turn it on the power supply fan does spin along with the cpu fan. but both cut of. i also notice a red light under the motherboard which goes on for a split second.
got my raven rvz01 case today, its my first ever attempt at building my own rig and its already gone totally wrong. as soon as I turn the power on it shuts down in 3 seconds. I have started from scratch again and I still cant get the power to stay fully on.
is my power supply broken ? or is...
Thank you for all your replies makes me feel more at ease. DPD arrived today with the SFX psu its the version 2.0 so just gotta wait a bit longer now for the case to arrive and I will put it all together.
Thanks for your reply I did use this PSU calculator and my total estimated watt consumption was around 423 but below 440.
the only other case I would consider is the benifix phenom mini itx but i prefer the raven rvz01
Hello all I really hope to get an honest answer to my question as I am on the edge whether or not to sell this PSU and build for a new case.
my case is the silverstone RVZ01 the latest model. powered by the Silverstone sfx 450 gold edition psu.
my gfx card is an msi nvidea 780ti gfx card...