• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by equal6

  1. E

    2 net connections possible in 1 house?

    I have DSL I believe, not entirely sure how to check though I had a ADSL phone line into the router though so I presume I have dsl. My router is a D-Link DSL-2640S, I have had a look around the settings on the router and I havnt been able to find anything that says QoS or something similar...
  2. E

    2 net connections possible in 1 house?

    thanks for all the feedback i'll give them a call today and also read up on qos cheers
  3. E

    2 net connections possible in 1 house?

    I have an unlimited sky package 20mb, Whats QoS? Thanks for the help
  4. E

    2 net connections possible in 1 house?

    Hi all, I have recently moved into a house and I was wondering if it is possible to get another connection as well as the one we have at the moment. The reason I am interested in another internet connection is because I enjoy playing games but the current connection is being used by house...
  5. E

    Suggest me a sound card!

    Hey all, I just purchased the Logitech Z-5500 THX Certified 5.1 Speaker System (970115-0120) (http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=SP-021-LG&groupid=702&catid=22&subcat=) However I would like a nice soundcard to go with it, I will mostly be playing music through them and...
  6. E

    AMD Data Change... Update New Data to DMI (PROBLEM)

    I haven't touched anything, but the bundle came over clocked, so not entirely sure what they did to it to be honest.
  7. E

    AMD Data Change... Update New Data to DMI (PROBLEM)

    Sorry about the link - https://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=FS-002-OB
  8. E

    AMD Data Change... Update New Data to DMI (PROBLEM)

    Yeah the problem is, it doesn't load past that sometimes.
  9. E

    AMD Data Change... Update New Data to DMI (PROBLEM)

    quick bump, any ideas?
  10. E

    AMD Data Change... Update New Data to DMI (PROBLEM)

    Hey guys, Wasn't sure where to post this but I hope this will do Basically, I got a new rig, specs below: https://www.overclockers.co.uk/showp...odid=FS-002-OB Everything seemed to work alright yesterday when I got it up and running apart from a few small things, however today when I...
  11. E

    Sound Problem (hardlocks)

    bump
  12. E

    Sound Problem (hardlocks)

    Basically the problems started happening after I purchased a new Radeon HD4870. However my problem doesn't seem to lie with it being my video card, like I have said, everything runs fine without sound. I am using a 1x OCZ 1gb and a further 2x 1gb OcUK sticks, so all together 3gb. I am...
  13. E

    Sound Problem (hardlocks)

    Thanks for the reply. I tried a OS reinstall and for some reason it worked for a few days then one day it started happening. I even restored my computer back to that day when it was working and it didn't help. I bought a pretty cheap sound card just to try eliminate the problem but it...
  14. E

    Sound Problem (hardlocks)

    Nobody have any solutions? using my computer without sound is kinda bad !
Back
Top