AMD Data Change... Update New Data to DMI (PROBLEM)

equal6

n00b
Joined
Dec 12, 2006
Messages
60
Hey guys,

Wasn't sure where to post this but I hope this will do

Basically, I got a new rig, specs below:

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/showp...odid=FS-002-OB

Everything seemed to work alright yesterday when I got it up and running apart from a few small things, however today when I tried to boot it up it got to the post screen and said:

AMD Data Change... Update New Data to DMI

Now, the problem is that I left it there for awhile hoping for it to boot, but it didn't I changed the boot sequence multiple times and no help.

However, the message was there YESTERDAY, but was booting after the message appeared.

Now I managed to boot to windows by choosing first boot sequence as CD-ROM and entered a vista disk, this worked somehow.

Any advise?
 
Link to specs do not work. List your specs if you can.

But I wouldn't worry. I see that message "AMD Data Change... Update New Data to DMI" everytime I boot up my Gigabyte AMD 770 + X3 720BE.
 
I haven't touched anything, but the bundle came over clocked, so not entirely sure what they did to it to be honest.
 
i would contact overclockers and ask them.. since they basicly built the thing.. they should know exactly whats causing it..
 
Back
Top