• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Emmo007

  1. E

    Asus Utilities

    Try downloading the original file from another country server. Asus really fcked up many issues on its new x79 chipset boards. I am still regreting the money that I have spent for x79 chipset system :((
  2. E

    3930k vs 3930 c2

    What are the main diferences between the two? Should we push intel to exchange our top of the series, brand new but already outdated processors? :eek:
  3. E

    Asus Utilities

    Try unzippimg the downloaded file with winrar. Unzipping with windows explorer doesnt help.
  4. E

    USB 3.0 Boost problem on Asus P8Z68-V Pro.

    İ have resolved the issue! I used to use windows own unzipping capabilities to unzip and install the suite. Then ı downloaded winrar and unipped the AiSuite with it. Now everything is working smoothly, fyi
  5. E

    USB 3.0 Boost problem on Asus P8Z68-V Pro.

    Raja, I have the latest version of AiSuite II for P9X79 Deluxe. It starts the installation but nothing happens at the end of the process. What might be wrong ? (We are talking about freshly installed win7 64 bit)
  6. E

    Asus Utilities

    And the BIOS version is 09.06
  7. E

    Asus Utilities

    Sorry, forgot to mention that It is ASUS P9X79 Deluxe, Intel's newest X79 chipset
  8. E

    Asus Utilities

    Has anyone managed to install Asus AI Suite V1 02.16 utility succesfully? I have downloaded it from the website and tried to installed it on a freshly installed win7 64 bit. İt starts to install but nothing happens and none of the utilities exits after installation. By the way there seems...
  9. E

    X79 Raid 0 Issues

    İ have managed to install win7 to my system at last. İ guess every piece of my hardware is working very well; with one exception i really dony know what is wrong with my rat9 mouse. İt doesnt start working at the beginning. The mouse itself clicks with all of its buttons but the...
  10. E

    X79 Raid 0 Issues

    Would you minde writing the installation steps one by one? I am going to format the computer and install a fresh win7 in anycase. I might give a try to GPT as this seems to be the latest tech and we have to learn it one way or the other. For the time being I have an installed win7 so I can...
  11. E

    X79 Raid 0 Issues

    İ am a little bit confused here: should i change the format of my SSDs' format to GPT, or shoul i change the DVD to MBR? Bu the way my dvd is on intel port 5, does it matter?
  12. E

    X79 Raid 0 Issues

    I have bought a new version of windows7 with a SP1 in it. And now I am able to install all sorft of F6 dirvers with that. Now the issue is with formatting and creating a partition. Windows says this time that my drivers have MBR partition and it requires GPT disks to install windows :P
  13. E

    X79 Raid 0 Issues

    And of course how so I switch from MBR to GPT on installation stage
  14. E

    X79 Raid 0 Issues

    I have 2 120 Gb of Corsair GT + SSDs and ı wonder whether converting MBR partition to GPT might cause any problems?
  15. E

    Big Bang-XPower & Three 7970s - Not working :(

    Can it be because 7970 are PCI 3.0 cards, and X58 doesnt have the relevant supoort?
Back
Top