• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Asus Utilities

Emmo007

n00b
Joined
Jan 3, 2012
Messages
37
Has anyone managed to install Asus AI Suite V1 02.16 utility succesfully?
I have downloaded it from the website and tried to installed it on a freshly installed win7 64 bit. İt starts to install but nothing happens and none of the utilities exits after installation. By the way there seems to be no indication whether the installation is continuing or not
 
Sorry, forgot to mention that
It is ASUS P9X79 Deluxe, Intel's newest X79 chipset
 
Same here. Asus P9x79 WS. Windows 7 Ultimate OEM 64-bit.
 
Last edited:
Try unzippimg the downloaded file with winrar. Unzipping with windows explorer doesnt help.
 
Try unzippimg the downloaded file with winrar. Unzipping with windows explorer doesnt help.

huhhhh.png


Hmmmm... no wonder why this doesn't install correctly. looks like all the important .cab files are screwed.
 
Try downloading the original file from another country server. Asus really fcked up many issues on its new x79 chipset boards. I am still regreting the money that I have spent for x79 chipset system :((
 
Try downloading the original file from another country server. Asus really fcked up many issues on its new x79 chipset boards. I am still regreting the money that I have spent for x79 chipset system :((

Not only did downloading from the global mirror go way faster, also was able to extract the files with no errors in winrar. Installing went MUCH more smoothly too. Reboot and.. same error though, can't open AI Suite. :mad:

I need to find a copy of this program from motherboard reviewers.
 
You run this file after installing the broken AI Suite?

Tried it, didn't fix anything.
 
You run it if your install fails immediately with an error - before your install.
 
Back
Top