• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by DzGeekStatus

  1. D

    The Official HardCraft Thread

    Does this mean this server is not planning on updating to 1.6? I can downgrade if needed, but I'd rather wait for the server to be updated if it intends to do so. Either way I am looking forward to getting back on.
  2. D

    The Official HardCraft Thread

    Can you still get on the server? I can't and I guess it's cause I updated to 1.6.6. Still learning here. :o
  3. D

    The Official HardCraft Thread

    Hey everyone. I was on Hashmangs server some time ago. Schools out and I would love to come back on. deezee3677 <-- add please Even though there is no white list I still cannot get on. Do I need the mods you discuss on the OP? I guess I should install them and find out! lol. Thanks...
  4. D

    Minecraft

    Do hurry ojax! Finals are done and I've got a diner to complete! :)
  5. D

    Minecraft

    Ojax please add me to the whitelist on your server. deezee3677 Thanks. Looking forward to joining yours.
  6. D

    Just Cause 2! Q4 2009

    Well I loved the first game. I experienced every bug at least once, but I could never stay mad at the devs due to the shear extremeness of the abilities they gave the protagonist. Something about grappling a chopper and jump through the blades to kick the pilot out and take over controls...
  7. D

    Alma Has Returned

    Hilarious!
  8. D

    New Mirrors Edge

    Not sure if this was posted already (search found nothing), but a new gameplay vid of Mirrors Edge was put out. I'm looking forward to this game, but I wonder, should I just look for the red? Thoughts? http://www.gametrailers.com/player/38731.html
  9. D

    Biostar P4M900-M4

    Well as I am typing this I am diagnosing my P4900-M4 from Biostar. It wont boot at all. I had some extra parts laying around, 478 chip (2.8ghz), 7600gt, 1g ram, 380w power supply. I bought this board with the same intentions as you about 2 months ago. I am not sure about it's efficiency, but...
Back
Top