• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

New Mirrors Edge

They've already said the red objects which signify important parts of the routes can be toggled on/off.

It looks good but honestly I'm starting to think it's going to eb very repetative, that area they showed off was immensly linear, it didn't appear to have multiple routes, and what makes that worse is that so many of the sections are cut and paste the same.

Still quite excited for this game, I love the free running idea.
 
Frostex: Yea your right, many people had a love/hate issue with this trailer. Some complained that there is no reason for ladders that lead to nowhere, and all those small platforms that are there for no purpose but to create an obstacle course for the game. IE-Designed for less realism. My take on it was it looks fun of course, but look at how many times she jumps on that one video alone. This is like a 3d platformer, lol.. regardless.. i'll still be picking it up
 
I think game could be really fun and unique. Also could have some crazy awesome mods.
 
I don't know what to think of this game.

The gameplay looks very fun, but it's all too scripted and linear (I can't imagine how they can make a game like this and NOT make it linear, but point remains).

Sure, it could be tons of fun the first time around, but I bet there's no replay value unless they keep on adding levels, because once you passed a certain level once or twice you could do it blindfolded
 
I don't know what to think of this game.

The gameplay looks very fun, but it's all too scripted and linear (I can't imagine how they can make a game like this and NOT make it linear, but point remains).

Sure, it could be tons of fun the first time around, but I bet there's no replay value unless they keep on adding levels, because once you passed a certain level once or twice you could do it blindfolded

Probably a similar way MGS4 levels aren't linear. Well they are in that there is a beginning and end, but there are still multiple ways to get there.
 
Back
Top