• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Just Cause 2! Q4 2009

Joined
Oct 27, 2006
Messages
10
Well I loved the first game. I experienced every bug at least once, but I could never stay mad at the devs due to the shear extremeness of the abilities they gave the protagonist. Something about grappling a chopper and jump through the blades to kick the pilot out and take over controls...

Also I really liked the freedom of the sandbox. I guess it was hard to implement that much space without a bunch of loading screens (I dont recall any as I moved from island to island). I think this led to some of the bugs. Water disappeared in the ocean randomly, physics went haywire regularly (leading to the best glitches ever), and the most excruciating memory leak I have ever experienced - which was my chief complaint. Just check out the JC technical forums. It's ugly.

Ok enough rambling. JC2 should be out by christmas 2009. Here is a review I feel captures the essence of the genre. Hope it grabs you like it did me.:D


http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/just-cause-2-preview
 
I really liked Just Cause... It has lots of bugs, but I still put many hours into that game.. It wasn't a very deep or elaborate game, but it was lots of fun. I never had game crashing bugs, but lots of glitches that made a guy frown... I'm a huge fan of these types of games, like GTA. If the graphics are improved, and there aren't as many bugs, Just Cause 2 will be a for sure buy. :cool:
 
Back
Top