• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by dvdragon

  1. D

    Corsair F120

    My Corsair F120 is giving me problems. I was using it as the boot drive. It would start up normally then run about 15 to 20 minutes before looking up and crashing with a BSOD. Restarting the computer lead to the drive not being detected. Only after a turning the computer off for 30 seconds and...
  2. D

    Setup for Linux HTPC

    I have a plan to put together a Media Center PC. Please share your thoughts. CPU: Pentium Core 2 Duo E6300 Motherboard: PNY MBM630I7150 LGA 775 NVIDIA GeForce 7150 / nForce 630i HDMI Micro ATX Intel Motherboard Memory: 1GB DDR2 800 Hard Drive: 80GB 7200 RPM (Media will be streamed from a...
  3. D

    IBM Revenue Falls More Than Expected

    Well obviously they have too many American employees. Time for another round of layoffs.:o
  4. D

    Gigabyte P965 - DS3 has Wolfdale support now!

    I can confirm that my ds3 revision 2.0 will accept an e8400 @3 Ghz after being flashed with the Beta BIOS.
  5. D

    Lost Angeles Suing Time Warner Over Poor Service

    "false and misleading statements to subscribers" That adequately describes most corporations and governments.
  6. D

    Asus P4P800-VM Problem

    Asus P4P800-VM (onboard video) 2x256MB Crucial DDR 2100 Intel Pentium 4 2.4Ghz This problem has really stumped me. The computer turns on fine. The fan on the processor activates. But there is no video signal displayed on the monitor when using the on-board VGA port. Troubleshooting...
  7. D

    VIA PC for filesharing.

    My Ubuntu File Server/Torrent Box, Laptop, and Desktop are running behind a Linksys WRT54G. The Windows PCs are running ZoneAlarm and Ubuntu is running Firestater. I have always heard that having a firewall for an entire network and a file server on the same box was bad idea. Thank you for...
  8. D

    VIA PC for filesharing.

    I am thinking of buying a low power PC for the purpose of sharing files to two computers. I am going to to Ubuntu and use Samba to share files. It will also be running Utorrent for downloading bitorrent files. It will use onboard video, 512 MB of ram and a 120 IDE HD. I'm going for low...
  9. D

    A [H]ard Look at Power Supplies

    I would really like for HardOCP to review some of the new "green" or energy efficient power supplies. I am interested in the following model for a home server. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16817151021
  10. D

    Core 2 Duo Build

    GIGABYTE GA-965P-DS3 LGA 775 Intel P965 Express ATX Intel Motherboard - Retail Model #: GA-965P-DS3 Item #: N82E16813128012 - $132 Intel Core 2 Duo E6300 Conroe 1.86GHz LGA 775 Processor Model BX80557E6300 - Retail Model #: BX80557E6300 Item #: N82E16819115005 - $187 OCZ 1GB (2 x...
  11. D

    My home made Copper Waterblocks

    Where did you get the copper blocks?
Back
Top