• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Duvi

  1. D

    Windows 7 Pro (Multiple Computers)

    That sounds like it could be true... I would call again to make sure though.
  2. D

    Windows 7 Pro (Multiple Computers)

    Hey hey hey ;)
  3. D

    Will Windows 7 32bit support more than 4 gigs of ram?

    ***DISCLAIMER*** I didn't read past the 1st page. Doing some work and just wanted to answer. Some people don't take in to consideration the following: * Most computers aren't 64bit ready * People don't have the cash to shell out for a 64bit ready system * People do not want to shell out more...
  4. D

    Gmail: Any cool features I may not be aware of?(

    You learn something new every day. I never knew the "+amazon" (or whatever you want to call it) trick. And yes, you explained it well. ;)
  5. D

    Should i upgrade to windows 7

    bigdogchris, hit it on the nose. I honestly loved Vista, no issues, but after upgrading to windows 7, I've been in love. The 'light-ness' would have been worth it to me. I like chris are not in the same boat as you though, not knowing if it's really worth it to you. I also get my OSes for...
  6. D

    Gmail: Any cool features I may not be aware of?(

    One feature I like it being able to undo emails you may have mass deleted or marked as spam (or not spam) by accident, all in one click in the middle at the top. Being able to add multiple labels vs. only being able to file something in one folder is another one of my favorites.
  7. D

    AIM Sign In Error

    Hello All, I recently upgraded to windows 7 (32bit) from Vista about a month or so and have been using Digsby for AIM (on my XPS/Dimension 410/9200). I realized I only use it for AIM (barely) as I have TweetDeck for Twitter. So I decided to install AIM 7. After installing AIM, when trying...
  8. D

    Upgrading to Win 7 64bit... Questions!

    That was the main reason I didn't do clean installs. I mainly wanted my bookmarks and thought "heck, why not everything" ... Chrome bookmarks don't seems to map over. Safari did though.
  9. D

    Upgrading to Win 7 64bit... Questions!

    Thanks for the responses everyone. The only reason I'm upgrading to 64bit is because my PC is really built for it, but since I didn't pay the extra $$$, they put 32bit home. My main reason for upgrading is that either way, I know I'm going to need to reinstall windows. I believe I know...
  10. D

    Upgrading to Win 7 64bit... Questions!

    I recently bought a laptop that came with windows 7, 64bit version installed. Been using it for about 3 weeks and love it. I've been having issues with programs installing on my desktop, using windows 7, 32bit. So I'm thinking, why not upgrade to 64bit. I have a couple of questions in...
  11. D

    Been Out of Loop: Building a modest $900 system

    You may want to go to microcenter.com for the i7 920. It's on sale for $199.99 right now. I'm in the same boat as you, except my budget is unlimited, but I limited myself as I will be a naughty boy on Black Friday (online). Not sure if this was mentioned already, but definitely a great...
  12. D

    iPhone firmware update (1.1.4)

    A couple of the things being reported with this update: - Text message ordering fixed, according to one report - Camera works better for some - Safari Tabs now preserve content (don't go to "white" screens) - Fixes Bluetooth connectivity
  13. D

    To Mac or Not To Mac...?

    Oh great ... thanks for the answers... I didn't know it wasn't legit. I thought they might have actually sold OS X for PC. Sorry to sound like a noOb.
  14. D

    Yahoo Mail + Safari on Vista (PC) ?

    I just tested it out and it worked... Funny thing is that everytime I type mail.yahoo.com and it goes to that screen... I finally clicked go into yahoo anyways and it worked and no errors so far. When I would click inbox, I would have to end the task in the task manager. I realized I never...
  15. D

    To Mac or Not To Mac...?

    Or would adding the OS X to my PC be the best? I really don't know what I want... I'm too comfortable with windows, but everytime I try something new, I end up liking it. Phone wise... went from a regular phone, to a smartphone (nokia 6682,) then to a wm smartphone, then a pda (treos)...
Back
Top