• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

AIM Sign In Error

Duvi

n00b
Joined
Jun 18, 2006
Messages
24
Hello All,

I recently upgraded to windows 7 (32bit) from Vista about a month or so and have been using Digsby for AIM (on my XPS/Dimension 410/9200). I realized I only use it for AIM (barely) as I have TweetDeck for Twitter. So I decided to install AIM 7. After installing AIM, when trying to sign in, I get an error. Below is a screen shot of this error. AIM works perfectly on my new laptop that has windows 7 (64bit), so I know it's not a windows 7 thing, especially if it works on a 64bit system.

For specs of my PC as well as a possible reason I may be getting this error, hit the url:
http://hardforums.com/showthread.php?t=1477522

Thanks!


Below is a screen shot of the error.
AIMerror-1-1.jpg
 
Back
Top