Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
I had to make my purchase at Best Buy, so my options were limited. This is I bought Sony 1000XM2. The battery life is amazing, includes a mic, touch gestures on the side are convenient. Sound quality is excellent to me, but I'm not audiophile.
My experience rates these as a big flaming hunk of shit. USB cable failed within a month, padding in the head band came unglued in a month or two, around 6 mo. they started having connectivity issues. Battery life is pretty bad. Would not make it through a solid day of heavy gaming without...
I've done this as the seller to give assurance the product worked. Sold some iMacs.
For good measure you should put furmark on there, ya know for science.
Just FYI my 2560x1440 panel went out after 2-3 yrs. Warranty is for 1 yr. I would not purchase again. It's nice upfront, but I have a 10+ year old samsung panel here chugging away that was replaced at 4yrs and 11 months under warranty. I would rather cough up a little more and get a well known...