• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

WTB: DDR3 16GBs

dsmwookie

Limp Gawd
Joined
Oct 28, 2012
Messages
269
Prefer 2x8, but I can do 4x4.

2400 or higher is preferred, but I can settle on some 1600.
 
Prefer 2x8, but I can do 4x4.

2400 or higher is preferred, but I can settle on some 1600.
I've got sitting in front of me 4 Gskill Sniper f3-12800cl9d-8gbsr2 8gb DDR3 1600 sticks (32gb total) and 2 Corsair XMS3 CMX8GX3M2A1600C9 8gb sticks. Interested?
 
Back
Top