• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

WTB: Windows 10 Pro key

vip-scdkey... I've bought two copies of office from there zero issues. I bet you'll be fine with a Windows key. Greg Salazar on youtube always has a discount code.
 
keysfan.com
Or go to guru3d, he always has a discount on the front page from somewhere.....these are like 10 dollars now. Never had an issue.
 
vip-scdkey... I've bought two copies of office from there zero issues. I bet you'll be fine with a Windows key. Greg Salazar on youtube always has a discount code.
I love Salazar's fix viewers PC content. It's nice watching someone else troubleshoot when It's not yourself doing it lol.
 
Back
Top